Wednesday 9 December 2009

Animatic of My film trailer

The use of the animatic of my film trailer was to enable me to see how my storyboard sequence looks on the screen and to see if the sequences flows together, it enabled me to decide if some shots needed to be changed in the sequence order to create a different imagery and to enable me to control the speed and structure of how i wanted my film trailer to look. By using the Animatic it allowed me to use the storyboard to plan the timeline of my film and structure how i would like it to look when i began filming, it also aided me in the editing process setting out the structure of my film and the lengths of some shots whilst also deciding what type of transition would be best to show the changes in scenes.

The animatic was also useful in the overall shooting of my film trailer as it showed me what type of camera shots and angles which i was going to need to capture whilst also bringing to my attention some shot types that possibly didnt work as well and needed altering. It also highlighted the important fact to me that when i was watching the sequence playing, some of the shots didnt fit in with the general feel of how i wanted it to appear and therefore this enabled me to cut certain scenes out and revise my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment